maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 7802
Media Player Streaming: Elapsed time advances by 1sec when playback is paused and reduced by 1sec when the playback is resumed.
Last modified: 2010-04-12 15:24:58 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Device is connected to WLAN with internet connection.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Launch browser and enter the URL and mp3 streaming link e.g.
http://streaming.kandio.com/van.mp3 (128kbps mp3 file)
(Alternatively one can also add the link to Internet Radio bookmark)
2. Select Open with Media Player in File Download window.
3. While the stream is playing Tap on Pause button and pause the playback.
Observe the elapsed time.
4. Now tap on Play button in Media Player to resume playback. Observe the
The elapsed time should be updated correctly.
The elapsed time after step3 advances by 1sec.
The elapsed time after step4 reduces by 1sec.
If the correct elapsed time is 14sec.
After step3, it shows 15sec
After step4, it starts from 14sec.
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206)
Gecko/20081217 Firefox/220.127.116.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Hi, is this still an issue in 2.2009.51-1?
Tested with version 2.2009.51-1, the bug is still reproducible.
Thanks for retesting!
This has been fixed for the next public update (PR1.2).
To answer popular followup questions:
* Nokia does not announce release dates of public updates in advance.
* There is currently no access to these internal, non-public build versions.
A Brainstorm proposal to change this exists at