maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 9926
No more search results loads new page
Last modified: 2010-05-30 22:03:40 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Open the internet browser
2. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maemo and wait for the page to complete
3. Press CTRL-F to open the search window
4. Type "microb browser" (without quotation marks)
5. Press enter - wait for 1st hit to be highlighted
6. Press enter - wait for 2nd hit to be highlighted
7. Press enter to search for a 3rd hit. (There is no 3rd hit.)
A message "search completed" is shown and the 2nd hit is still highlighted.
A message "search completed" is shown and the Wikipedia front page
(en.wikipedia.org) is loaded.
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
- Maemo GeoLocation 1.1.3
- Single sign on for Ovi by Nokia 1.0.4-3
- wmlbrowser 0.7.20"
- Atlas Plugin 220.127.116.11+0m5 for Mozilla
- Default plug-in [sic]
- Mediaplayer media plug-in
- Nokia MessageBus Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r246
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168)
Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Hi Markus, thanks for reporting this!
I tried this in a newer internal non-public release both in fullscreen mode and
in normal mode (with the location bar still displayed) in both cases I could
not reproduce it.
A test/confirmation by a second user is highly welcome.
Confirming for 5.0/(3.2010.02-8), exactly as reported.
Additional software I have installed: 3G/2G/Dual Mode Selection Applet, Conboy,
gPodder, grsync, headphoned, leafpad, OpenSSH client and server, Panucci,
I just flashed a device back to version 3.2010.02-8 and I can also confirm
Looks like this issue has been fixed in the meantime and the fix will be
included in the next public update (PR1.2).
To answer popular followup questions:
* Nokia does not announce release dates of public updates in advance.
* There is currently no access to these internal, non-public build versions.
A Brainstorm proposal to change this exists at
cannot reproduce the problem after updating to PR1.2. Setting bug as verified.