maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 9460
Disable show images leads to failure in opening links in a new window
Last modified: 2010-03-15 20:52:08 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
(Settings > General > About product)
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
(Explain in detail what you do (e.g. tap on OK) and what you see (e.g. message
Connection Failed appears))
1. Connect to a Wifi network with Internet access and open Web
2. Tap top menu and select 'Options'
3. Tap 'Adjust view' and tap 'Show images'
4. Choose 'Never' and save
5. Open the following URL:
6. Tap on the link
New window opens with page fully loaded
Blank page, page does not seem to load at all
(always, less than 1/10, 5/10, 9/10)
1. Now enable 'Show images' and repeat step 5 & 6 and page loads successfully.
2. Option 'Already in cache' works.
3. This happens on network data connection as well.
5. Open the following URL: http://www.venomrush.eu/maemo/bugzilla/bug9460.html
Hi, running the internal version 10.2010.10-2 here this works fine, so I assume
that this has been fixed in the meantime internally.
Setting explicit PR1.2 milestone (so it's clearer in which public release the
fix will be available to users).
Sorry for the bugmail noise (you can filter on this message).