maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 9158
Device doesn't return to landscape mode after closing Phone app
Last modified: 2010-02-22 13:56:00 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Press the Action/Power button (middle button on top of the device).
2. Select 'Phone' (device changes to portrait mode).
3. Hold the phone upright.
4. Choose 'Select contact'.
5. Choose a contact from your contact list, select any phone number, and place
6. Select 'Keyboard' and press one or more number keys.
7. Press above the keyboard to exit the Keyboard overlay screen.
8. Select 'End' to terminate the active phone call.
9. Press the close button in the top-right corner of the window to close the
Device returns to landscape mode after closing Phone app.
Device doesn't return to landscape mode after closing Phone app.
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2)
Hi, this sounds like bug 8454, hence closing as duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 8454 ***