maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8920
MicroB loses first keystroke
Last modified: 2010-03-15 20:52:03 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
(Explain in detail what you do (e.g. tap on OK) and what you see (e.g. message
Connection Failed appears))
1. Open Web Browser from application menù (the "grid")
2. Open the fisical keyboard
3. Type www.google.it in the address bar (followed by enter on the fisical
4. Wait for the website lo load completely
5. After a few second MicroB goes automatically into fullscreen mode
5. Type anything you want (for example the word "mother")
The word "mother" is shown into google search bar
The word "other" is shown into google search bar (the first letter is missing)
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206)
Behaviour exactly as reported.
Happens also in non-full-screen mode.
Thanks for reporting this.
"Settings > Open (initially) in full screen" must be enabled.
I can reproduce this in 2.2009.51-1.
I cannot reproduce this anymore in the internal version 2010.05-4 - everything
(Note: 2010 is the year, and the number after is the week.)
A future public update will include the fix. (This is not always already the
next public update.)
To answer popular followup questions:
* Nokia does not announce release dates of public updates in advance.
* There is currently no access to these internal, non-public build versions.
A Brainstorm proposal to change this exists at
Setting explicit PR1.2 milestone (so it's clearer in which public release the
fix will be available to users).
Sorry for the bugmail noise (you can filter on this message).