maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8877
Volume buttons should work in camera window when lens cover is not opened
Last modified: 2010-03-15 20:54:37 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Make sure lens cover is closed
2. Open camera application
3. Camera application is opened and open lens cover message is seen
4. Press volume buttons + or -
There is nothing to zoom in/out in the camera application when lens cover is
not opened. So, device volume should be changed based on the button press and
volume bar should be displayed on top of the window.
Volume bar is not displayed and there is no change in the device volume.
Thanks for reporting this.
This works fine here in the internal version 2010.06-3 so I assume it has been
fixed in the meantime.
A future public update will include the fix. (This is not always already the
next public update.)
To answer popular followup questions:
* Nokia does not announce release dates of public updates in advance.
* There is currently no access to these internal, non-public build versions.
A Brainstorm proposal to change this exists at
Setting explicit PR1.2 milestone (so it's clearer in which public release the
fix will be available to users).
Sorry for the bugmail noise (you can filter on this message).