maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8713
Incorrect Danish translation of 'Extras' in Settings
Last modified: 2010-03-15 20:56:43 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Install an Extras app such as Last.fm scrobbler or Tweakr.
2. Open Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings window.
Correct Danish translation of 'Extras' to 'Tilføjelsesprogrammer' or
Incorrect Danish translation of 'Extras' to 'Ekstraudstyr', which refers to
hardware rather than software.
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux armv7l; da-DK; rv:1.9.2a1pre)
Gecko/20091127 Firefox/3.5 Maemo Browser 1.5.6 RX-51 N900
(In reply to comment #0)
> EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
> 1. Install an Extras app such as Last.fm scrobbler or Tweakr.
> 2. Open Settings.
Where? This is missing exact steps (click by click) to reproduce...
(In reply to comment #1)
> (In reply to comment #0)
> > EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
> > 1. Install an Extras app such as Last.fm scrobbler or Tweakr.
> > 2. Open Settings.
> Where? This is missing exact steps (click by click) to reproduce...
1. Open App Manager.
2. Select 'Search' from the pull-down menu.
3. Initiate a search for 'Last.fm scrobbler' or 'Tweakr'.
4. Install Last.fm scrobbler or Tweakr.
5. Close/minimize the App Manager.
6. Open 'Settings' (from the Apps overview).
7. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings windows to find the 'Extras' section.
Did that do the trick?
Please confirm this.
This has been fixed in packages
which is part of the internal build version
(Note: 2009/2010 is the year, and the number after is the week.)
A future public update released with the year/week later than this internal
build version will include the fix. (This is not always already the next public
Please verify that this new version fixes the bug by marking this bug report as
VERIFIED after the public update has been released and if you have some time.
To answer popular followup questions:
* Nokia does not announce release dates of public updates in advance.
* There is currently no access to these internal, non-public build versions.
A Brainstorm proposal to change this exists at
Setting explicit PR1.2 milestone (so it's clearer in which public release the
fix will be available to users).
Sorry for the bugmail noise (you can filter on this message).