maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8696
Search results window is not responding when search dialog is displayed in background
Last modified: 2010-03-15 20:56:06 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Open App manager
2. Tap on Download button
3. Open Search dialog from menu
4. Type application name (eg:Facebook) and select search area as Application
name and description
5. Tap on search button
6. Open the search dialog again as quick as you can before the previous search
results window opens
7. Wait until the previous search results window opens
8. Try to perform any operation(close/open the menu/tap on any item)
Window should respond properly
Window is not responding and unable to perform any operation with app manager
without device reboot or killing the process.
> 3. Open Search dialog from menu
This has been removed after 2.2009.51-1 in favor of bug 5388, hence the problem
described here cannot happen anymore.
Setting explicit PR1.2 milestone (so it's clearer in which public release the
fix will be available to users).
Sorry for the bugmail noise (you can filter on this message).