maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8488
Country field in contacts address can not be modified (countries list disappears)
Last modified: 2010-01-25 18:41:01 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
SOFTWARE VERSION: 2.2009.51-1.003
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
(Explain in detail what you do (e.g. tap on OK) and what you see (e.g. message
Connection Failed appears))
1. Device connected via USB to a laptop in storage mode
2. Add a new address field to my information (contacts > my information)
3. Edit country field, No countries list and the textbox has "USA" and clicking
on "Done" has no action (neither writing a different country name nor keep USA
gets the button to work.
4. Disconnect USB cable and Restart (Switch off then switch on) the device
5. Try 2-3 again > it works
6. Edit the country of another address field for another contact or another
address field in "My information" > it does not work (no countries list)
Countries list appears every time you want to edit the country field and
"Done" button accept change
Countries list does not appear and Done button not taking action
(always, less than 1/10, 5/10, 9/10)
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
ukeyboard, flashlight, cellular modem control buttons
It used to be working smoothly. Last previous action done was enabling skype
account for the first time (was disabled during the detection of the issue).
Thanks for reporting this.
This particular issue has already been reported in our bug tracking system, but
please feel free to report any further bugs you find. Also feel encouraged to
vote for the original bug report if interested.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 7515 ***