maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8125
Portrait mode pages displayed wrong in history
Last modified: 2010-01-18 11:45:35 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Start microb browser.
2. Go to some page (doesn't matter which).
3. Switch browser to portrait mode.
4. Follow any link on the page (or enter a new URL, if you're able to do so
without switching back to landscape mode).
5. After new page has finished loading, switch back to landscape mode.
6. Display browsing history.
Page history is displayed without distortions.
Pages that were displayed in portrait mode are stretch-scaled.
Created an attachment (id=2009) [details]
Illustration of issue
alraedy reported, see
unfortunately search is a bit unhelpful by default by not showing you issues
already marked fixed -- for the quicksearch fields found e.g. in the footer,
put the word ALL first to see also those; for query.cgi?format=specific select
Status: All; for query.cgi?format=advanced, tweak the Status list selection.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 7568 ***