maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 8060
no supported layout in search string of CONTACTS
Last modified: 2010-01-23 19:35:21 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
(Settings > General > About product)
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
(Explain in detail what you do (e.g. tap on OK) and what you see (e.g. message
Connection Failed appears))
1. Tap om Contacts
2. Contacts menu open
3. Choose ALL CONTACTS in head menu
4. Open hardware keyboard (default language is russian)
5. Type first letters of contact name
6. There are latin letters instead of cyrilic
7. Press Ctrl+ Space
8. On screen notification says @Keyboard layout is changed@
9. Seconf try to find contact- same problem- symbols are cyrilic
(always, less than 1/10, 5/10, 9/10)
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US)
AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/220.127.116.11 Safari/532.0
Thanks for reporting this.
Under Settings > Text Input, what are your settings for:
* Hardware keyboard layout
* 1st language
* 2nd language
(In reply to comment #1)
> Thanks for reporting this.
> Under Settings > Text Input, what are your settings for:
> * Hardware keyboard layout - Russian
> * 1st language- Russian
> * 2nd language- English
> ? :)
This is the same issue as bug 8390 which had a better description.
Marking as duplicate, a fix is currently being worked on.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 8390 ***