maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 7996
Media player's desktop widget displays wrong metadata of internet radios
Last modified: 2010-05-25 22:06:15 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Install OGG support package.
2. Add media player desktop widget to the desktop.
3. Start media player.
4. Add the following radio: http://relay.radio.ethz.ch:8000/kohina.ogg
5. Add the following radio: mms://stream.polskieradio.pl/program3
6. Start playing first stream.
7. Go to desktop, notice what desktop widget is displaying.
8. Start playing second stream.
9. Go to desktop, notice what desktop widget is displaying.
Only the data from currently playing stream are displayed.
One line is from first stream, next one is from the second stream.
Related to bug 7995?
Created an attachment (id=1978) [details]
Illustration of issue
If the issue visible on the image is not obvious, look carefully at the two
stream URLs and compare with what the widget is displaying.
Trying to isolate the problem, this also happens with two MP3s streams (no ogg
When the first stream is http://bezkitu.com/sluchaj.m3u, the issue is still
Note that the second stream is probably not MP3 (but some Nokia-supported MS
Changing dependency as it seems related to Bug 7995 (fixed in PR1.2)
From comment 2 in bug 7995, it does not seem to be ogg specific.
Required verifying in PR1.2