maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 7656
Camera app can't properly delete the photos you have just taken
Last modified: 2010-01-18 00:08:51 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Open camera app
2. Click on the screen in order to show the systembar
3. Click on the name of the application and then on General Setting
4. Select 6 Seconds on Show acquired images for...
5. Save your new settings and retur to camera app
6. Take a photo
7. Click on the rubbish basket in order to delete the image you've just taken
8. Repeat points 6 and 7 for about 5 photos (in a rapid sequence)
9. After you have taken the fifth photo, click on the landscape button (the
last one on the right column that appears when it shows the acquired photo) in
order to open the image viewer
10. Look at your last images
EXPECTED OUTCOME: the five image you took and deleted aren't present in the
ACTUAL OUTCOME: they are there
REPRODUCIBILITY: always, but sometimes there are all the photos you deleted and
sometimes just 1 or 2.
As written before, same issue as bug 6372.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 6372 ***