maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 7079
Add a (short shown) scroll bar in the status area window to indicate that there are more elements inside as actually shown
Last modified: 2010-01-14 12:29:05 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Install software using the statusbar: simple-brightness applet, load applet,
2. make sure that you are using instant messaging or skype (IM status is also
shown in the statusbar)
3. make sure that you are connected to the internet
4. select the "mute" profile for sound volume
5. connect the device via usb to a PC (no special mode)
6. Tap onto the battery icon in the status bar: The status area is shown
There should be shown a scroll bar for a short moment like the "Actual Outcome"
in Bug # 5496 says (Open Settings -> Profiles => scroll-bar appears only for a
no scrollbar is shown so the user does not e
Is it possible to provide a "status area" component for the product "Desktop
platform" in bugzilla?
In 1.2009.51-1 there is a scroll bar if there is enough content to scroll. It
is shown until you tap in the area and scroll down. This behavior is a little
bit different from other dialogues containing a scroll bar. In other dialogues
- e.g. setting -> profiles - the scroll bar is shown only a few seconds after
the dialogue was opened.
But anyway, this should be counted as fixed :)
The problem reported here should be fixed in the update released today for
public: The Maemo5 update version 2.2009.51-1 (also called "PR1.1" sometimes).
Please leave a comment if the problem is not fixed for you in this update