maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 6215
Browser window redraws unnecessarily in task view when text entry widget has focus
Last modified: 2009-12-14 17:06:31 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM:
1. Open the browser (Applications > Web)
2. Open a website that has a text entry widget (Google, Wikipedia, etc.)
3. Give the text entry widget focus by tapping on it so that the cursor appears
4. Switch to another application or the desktop using the task switcher
5. Activate the task switcher again from the other application
6. Repeat steps 4-5, switching between the application (not the browser) and
the task view
Windows in the task view shouldn't redraw unnecessarily.
The browser window is visibly redrawn each time the task view is activated.
always (when a text entry widget has focus in the browser)
Thanks for reporting.
At least with the Google page that's listed in the default bookmarks I cannot
reproduce this in 2.2009.46-16.
Maybe already fixed, but could not find an internal ticket.
Would be great to get another non-/confirmation by a second user.
Also wondering whether this is a Browser issue or a Desktop/Application
i was able to reproduce this as well. when the dashboard comes up you can see
the grid lines in the browser for a short time before the page is redrawn.
(In reply to comment #1)
> Would be great to get another non-/confirmation by a second user.
Reproducible in 1.2009.42-11
This is covered by bug 6669.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 6669 ***