maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 5282
automoderation feature requests
Last modified: 2009-12-08 19:39:10 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
See Quim's proposals
(original post at: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=32316)
'From Sandbox to Under Consideration:
- At least one week old.
- The idea itself has more than 10 karma points (e.g. 15 thumbs up and 4 thumbs
- Contains at least one solution to vote.
- It can be demoted back to Sandbox if solutions are mixed with the proposal
From Under Consideration to Under Development
- The Maemo team has incorporated one of the solutions proposed to a public
- Proof of work from any development project exists, be the team from Nokia,
the Maemo community, related upstream OSS projects or any other third party.
- It can be demoted back to Under Consideration if the work is clearly stalled
From Under Development to Implemented
- The solution is available to pure end users through a stable release
distributed through Nokia supported channels including maemo.org.
- It should go back to a previous status in the case that the software released
is not distributed anymore, is totally unmaintained, etc.'
See more concrete ideas at:
Implemented. Can be edited in component config. Run's in daily cron.