maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 5018
Create a Desktop widget to display portfolio
Last modified: 2009-12-11 10:13:30 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
It would be nice a desktop widget where are shown the instruments of your
It should have the following features:
1) Be transparent (eye-candy!)
2) Option to refresh the data automatically (have care with battery life) and
refresh it manually.
3) Should be resizable.
4) It should make you rich (this feature could not be implemented in the final
Some work is done, but so many things to improve.
For Fremantle, I would also like the following:
1. option to update when on GPRS, WIFI or both. This would be beneficial for
those without unlimited data plans
2. Using Google Finance API (http://code.google.com/apis/finance/), it would be
nice to use your N900's already configured Google account to retrieve a Google
portfolio and display that in the widget.
Retitling this bug for clarity.