maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 4111
install catalog details dialog is fatally modal
Last modified: 2011-11-28 12:08:54 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
1. run skype installer from h-d
2. ignore the fact that the dialog is positioned at the NW corner instead of
centered or bottomed or anything remotely rational
3. click the install like button (it's the top one, i don't remember what it
says, and since i've probably translated the string, it doesn't matter)
4. when hildon-application-manager loads, it should say it needs to add a
5. click the details option
6. you should get a dialog w/ 0 buttons
7. click outside the dialog (in fremantle, this is generally supposed to close
8. press escape (in fremantle, this is generally supposed to close the dialog)
Created an attachment (id=1122) [details]
(In reply to comment #0)
> 2. ignore the fact that the dialog is positioned at the NW corner instead of
> centered or bottomed or anything remotely rational
I made a skypeinstaller clone for Mer (for something else) and adding
"gtk_window_set_position(GTK_WINDOW (dialog), GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ALWAYS);"
worked wonders to center it.
Closing the remaining open bug reports for "Mer" in bugs.maemo.org as WONTFIX,
as Mer now has its own bugtracker at
Please file a bug report in http://bugs.merproject.org/ if the problem that you
reported here still happens in a recent version of Mer published on
Thank you for helping and supporting Mer!