maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 12703
Unable to register on talk.maemo.org forums.
Last modified: 2013-08-08 07:18:18 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Type in http://talk.maemo.org
2. Go into Register (top right)
3. Click the box to say I agree to terms and conditions.
You should be able to fill in for username registration to talk.maemo.org, etc.
Thus being able to post threads, etc.
You get the message: "You have left a required field blank." When there's only
one checkbox to tick.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Windows XP with Chrome
- Linux with Chrome
- Linux with Firefox 22.0
- microB with N900
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
OTHER COMMENTS: It appears that on Thursday, 8th August 2013 at ~0524hrs
(GMT+10h) lezik reported that it is not possible to register on the forums.
ashley also confirmed that he/she is facing the same issue. psycho_oreos
(t.m.o. forum handle: tuxsavvy) is also unable to register.
Works OK today on Firefox 23/Ubuntu 12.04
(In reply to comment #1)
> Works OK today on Firefox 23/Ubuntu 12.04
Confirmed, updated to Firefox 23 and its now working (Archlinux)
I have tested a handful of N900 browsers and I've also grabbed their versions.
- Chromium 5.0.369.2-maemo3
- Fennec 17.0 (CSSU-Thumb variant)
- Midori 0.2.1-0git1
- Opera-mobile 12.1beta1-16~fremantle0 (Albeit renders the page incorrectly)
- Macuco2 0.1.16
- Tear 0.3.98-6
I've gone and tested it out on my computer, apart from Firefox 23.0 working,
midori-gtk 0.5.4-2 also works but chromium-browser-bin 216356-1 does not work.