maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 12421
Vibration or sound notification if opponent moves
Last modified: 2011-12-09 08:32:10 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Run Miniature and connect to server
2. Accept a seek request or start a seek by yourself
3. Play until it's opponents turn
4. wait until opponent did his/her move
Some kind of signalization. For the beginning a small vibration should be fine.
In Future there should should be the option to
- play a sound
- vibrate or
- do nothing if opponents turn is done
Interesting but let's look at this after the implementation of Bug 12390 - Make
last turn visible
Let's play with the current mode to see how it feels. I will look at the
implementation of a short vibra if I find time before the 0.5 release. I agree
it's worth investigating and trying.
Perhaps we can use the high level abstraction provided by QTM: