maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 11660
N900 + Samsung SBH-500 bluetooth headset: multimedia buttons don't work when headset connects to n900
Last modified: 2010-12-03 23:17:28 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
SOFTWARE VERSION: 20.2010.36-2
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. switch on sbh-500.
2. on headset: press and hold 'phone' and 'play' buttons until it has stable
3. on N900: click on the bluetooth applet in tray.
4. on N900: click devices and select sbh-500 from the list
5. on N900: play some local file with media player - sound comes from headset
6. try hardware headset buttons: 'play/pause', 'next', etc. - everything works
7. switch off the headset
8. switch on the headset and press play button - headset automatically connects
9. on N900: play some local file with media player - sound comes from headset
10. try hardware headset buttons
EXPECTED OUTCOME: buttons work as in step 6.
ACTUAL OUTCOME: buttons don't work
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED: none
1) dbus-monitor shows zero activity on step 10. while it shows some activity on
2) headest 'phone' hardware button still works on step 10.
Hi, thanks for reporting this!
This particular issue has already been reported in our bug tracking system, but
please feel free to report any further bugs you find.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1553 ***