maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 11095
Answer/reject buttons move when receiving a call
Last modified: 2010-08-09 11:41:45 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Set your phone to portrait only mode
2. Close the keyboard
3. Open some landscape-only application, e.g. read SMS
4. Lock the keys (may not be needed)
5. Receive a call
6. See the screen flip
7. After the flip the answer and reject buttons are located on their proper
8. Answering the call can be done immediately
7. After the flip the buttons are briefly in correct positions, then they get
repositioned (either by false landscape mode rendered in portrait mode, or) so
that the buttons get "lifted up by one button".
8. Answering the call with poorly-timed screen tap may actually click the red
button, ending the call, or the SMS button, bringing the SMS app up and leaving
the phone app still silently ringing on the background.
9. Call your friend back blaming the phone...
7. After the flip wait some 2..3 seconds
8. Watch the buttons "jump around"
9. When they stop, answer the call
About 6/10. The amount of opened applications does not seem to affect the rate.
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
3G/2G mode applet, Angry Birds, bash3, Brain Party, Calendar home widget,
Carbon theme, Conky, cpumem-applet, Docs To Go Viewer, DrNokSnes, Droid Fonts,
Dropbear SSH client, eCoach, Facebook apps, Firefox, Flashlight, FM Radio
Player, fMMS, GPSJinni, Headphone Daemon, htop, Hydrocarbon theme, iNes,
instinctiv, iStyle Light theme, Joikuspot, LED pattern editor, mad-developer,
Melody theme, Morpho QuickPanorama Pro, MPlayer cli, MSN protocol plugin for
Conv. and Cont., Nameday applet, OMWeather + database + Shiny icons, OpenNTPD,
OpenSSH server, Opera Mobile, Password Safe, rootsh, Simple Brightness Applet,
SBP Brain Evolution, Zen Bound
I use Carbon or Hydrocarbon theme usually. This might have something to do with
it, but I don't have time right now to test it.
Also, I have only one desktop view active. It has the following widgets: Home
Calendar Widget, OMWeather, Nameday Applet and icons: Phone, PW safe, pics, FM
radio, media player, xterm, Firefox, Web, Opera, Maps
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.4
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/5.0.375.99 Safari/533.4
Hi Matti, thanks for reporting this!
This particular issue has already been reported in our bug tracking system, but
please feel free to report any further bugs you find.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 10613 ***