maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 10976
Takes 12-15 sec to display Call application UI during video call when opening a missed call notification
Last modified: 2010-10-25 17:13:45 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
User online with gtalk and skype.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Establish a one way gtalk video call. I have logged in to gmail in laptop
with no webcam and placed a video call to N900 user.
2. Gmail user can see the video of user in N900.
3. Now place a skype incoming call to N900. N900 user gets a missed call.
4. Wait for the missed call notification to go to background.
5. Tap on application switcher(blinking at the top left of the screen) and then
tap on missed call notification.
The call application UI should be shown as soon as possible.
The call application UI after 12-15 sec. This is quite a long time.
After this the call application is minimized.
How often did you try this?
(In reply to comment #1)
> How often did you try this?
I have tried it 5 times and this is always reproducible.
This has been fixed in package
which is part of the internal build version
(Note: 2010 is the year, and the number after is the week.)
A future public update released with the year/week later than this internal
build version will include the fix. (This is not always already the next public
Please verify that this new version fixes the bug by marking this bug report as
VERIFIED after the public update has been released and if you have some time.
To answer popular followup questions:
* Nokia does not announce release dates of public updates in advance.
* There is currently no access to these internal, non-public build versions.
A Brainstorm proposal to change this exists at
The problem reported here should be fixed in the update that was released today
for public: The Maemo5 update version 20.2010.36-2 (also called "PR1.3"
sometimes). Please leave a comment if the problem is not fixed for you in this