maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 10191
FM Transmitter on car power adapter not working: "USB device connected."
Last modified: 2010-05-17 17:16:20 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
SOFTWARE VERSION: 3.2010.02-8
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Plug in car power adapter.
2. Turn media player and FM Transmitter on.
3. Receive a Phonecall.
4. Try turning the FM Transmitter back on.
EXPECTED OUTCOME: FM Transmitter is turned on.
ACTUAL OUTCOME: FM Transmitter does not turn on. "USB device connected."
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED: misc. (only stable)
* Unplugging USB does not help.
* Only restarting does help.
* FM ON/OFF Widget does help if turning the FM Transmitter on the first time
does not work because of "You cannot turn on the FM Transmitter while connected
via USB" (something like that) error message.
Hi Tie-fighter, thanks for reporting this!
(For future reference, please don't set the Priority field.)
This particular issue has already been reported in our bug tracking system, but
please feel free to report any further bugs you find.
This problem will be fixed in the next public update ("PR1.2").
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 6792 ***