maemo.org Bugzilla – Bug 10012
Media player will incorrectly resume playing music after call finishes
Last modified: 2010-04-23 14:25:32 UTC
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
EXACT STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Media player in use, playing random music tracks via bluetooth headset
2. pause music using pause control on bluetooth headset (music stops playing)
3. turn off bluetooth headset
4. time passes
5. incoming call is received, not using headset as it is turned off
6. incoming call ends (either by user or remote party) or goes unanswered
The phone returns to a standby state
media player unpauses music.. plays loudly through ear piece.. disturbs entire
office and discloses poor taste in music to colleagues
EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED:
Extra codecs pack
I also use the media player desktop widget. This doesn't happen reliably, but
it does happen a fair bit..
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124)
Hi Chris, thanks for reporting this!
This particular issue has already been reported in our bug tracking system, but
please feel free to report any further bugs you find.
It will be fixed in the next public update (PR1.2).
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 6907 ***